Official guidebooks about Marrakech forces you to go where everyone else is. Instead, let me be your Marrakech digital insider! It took me almost five years of living in Marrakech finally to complete my dream and release my first digital travel magazine only about Marrakech.
In my 155 pages magazine, I mixed hi-so and down-home options to get an understanding of Marrakech dynamics. As well, you will find some history facts, maps, guide to public transport, shopping, alcohol selection etc.
Why do you need Blondie in Morocco travel magazine?
Official guidebooks about Marrakech forces you to go where everyone else is. Instead, let me be your local digital guide about the best restaurants, parks, and clubs. In my magazine, I mixed hi-so (high society, sleek nightlife) and down-home (local and folksy) options to get an understanding of Marrakech dynamics.
Why I created this magazine?
Five years ago, I quit my life in Europe and settled in Marrakech. Soon, I noticed that there is so little information about Marrakech from the insiders perspective. In Morocco, opposite than the Western world, even simple everyday things operate differently. I lacked essential and straightforward information. E.g. Where to buy alcohol, glossaries, cigarettes? How to use public transport or taxis? Or how to navigate in the twisty streets of Medina? For this reason, I put together my first English travel magazine dedicated to Marrakech. P.s. Here is also a short version of Marrakech guide by Flyandsaybye.
What is in the magazine?
In the magazine, I added everything I know about Marrakech. Only listed restaurants, bars and cafes that I been myself. You will also find a list of the most attention-worthy museums and galleries, gardens, and other secret spots. Of course, some of the places you can find on the touristic guides. These popular spots are worth your time, as well. My goal is to show the diversity of Marrakech. I want to give you a glimpse of how locals live in Marrakech. Where is the best local breakfast, dinner places, or how to commute like a local?
Why should you trust my guidance?
I live in Marrakech for five years and know almost every corner of the red city. As a travel curator, I helped so many people to discover Morocco.
What you will get:
- Instant download of the digital magazine after purchase.
- 155 pages of Marrakech information.
- Free updates when the magazine is updated with new information.
- Free consultations about Marrakech via Whatsapp or email
IN THE 155 PAGES MAGAZINE ABOUT MARRAKECH YOU WILL FIND:
– how to choose hotel/riad in Marrakech
– all about Marrakech Menara airport
– general history of Morocco and Marrakech
– public transport (local city busses)
– taxis in Marrakech
– guide to cycling in Marrakech
– food stores (where to do groceries, buy cigarettes)
– alcohol in Morocco: where to buy, what kind of alcohol?
– short history
– neighbourhoods/areas of Medina
– museums and monuments in Medina (my ten favourites)
– all about Koutoubia mosque
– all about Jemaa El Fna square
– Jemaa El Fna food stalls, where and what to eat
– Souks (street markets): map &what parts are the best
– My fav place for treasure hunting with fixed prices
– The giant flea market of Marrakech
– Restaurants, cafes in Medina: my fav 15 places including local street restaurants, the ones who sell alcohol etc
– history of Gueliz
– Gueliz places to visit:
– parks, gardens
– contemporary art galleries (9 fav places)
– restaurants/cafes/bars in Gueliz: 24 locations, including local restaurants, bars, lounges etc.